I suspect a surprising number of people have misunderstood the Filner “sexual harassment” charges. Too many people (certainly the mayor’s dwindling cadre of remaining supporters) have been assuming that he is guilty of nothing more than ill-advised boorish behavior — insulting and demeaning women verbally. But finally women are coming forward to describe how Filner has PHYSICALLY gone after them.
Woman tells Team 10 Mayor Bob Filner inappropriately touched her
Second woman sends email account
10News Related Links
- Filner’s ex-supporters to hold briefing
- Page sparks recall efforts against mayor
- Poll: Majority want Filner’s resignation
- Mayor Filner says he’s innocent
- Group: Mayor had no ulterior motive
- Dems previously warned about Filner
- Mayor’s chief of staff resigns
- Assemblywomen ask Filner to resign
- Gloria: Filner apology ‘not enough’
- Statements in response to Filner apology
- Ex-Filner allies: Call to resign stands
- Private eye tracks Filner with women
- Woman details interaction with Filner
- Couple: Mayor abused power on property
- VIDEO: Filner apologizes for behavior
- Vague harassment claims against mayor
- Filner a no-show at USS Midway event
- Mayor to return $100K developer’s gift
- Filner explains recent controversies
- Filner mum on federal investigation
- Sources: Mayor’s fiancee ends engagement
- DOJ looks at $100K donation for Filner
- Sources: Filner trip cost taxpayers $22K
- Sexual harassment claims against Filner
- City hall insider speaks on allegations
- Filner’s ex-backers to hold a briefing
- JW August
SAN DIEGO – A woman has come forward to tell her story about what she said Mayor Bob Filner is like behind closed doors. Another woman has also come forward via email to another media outlet. Both women have told their stories under the condition of anonymity.
Woman One talked to Team 10. She said Mayor Filner had inappropriately touched her behind closed doors, with no one else in the room.
. . .
To read the rest of the story, go to the link above.