It’s been an action-packed 2009 for conservative KCBQ Radio talk show host Rick Amato. Rick and I co-hosted a “Year in Review” program on December 23, which will also air again on Thursday, January 31. We picked the Top Ten Topics on the show over the past 12 months. It was not an easy task!
Did your choices make the list? Read and find out.
- Border Patrol agents Iganacio Ramos and Jose Campeon freed from prison after President George Bush commutes their sentences – listen here
- The Rise of Andrew Breitbart as a conservative newsmaker – listen here
- The Tea Party Movement – listen here
- The Race for San Diego County Sheriff – listen to hour one here and hour two here
- The ongoing battle to win justice for Corey Clagett – listen here
- The Rick Amato Show support for veterans’ causes – listen here
- The Rick Amato Show broadcasts from a zeppelin – listen here
- The Emergence of the Voice of Conservative Hollywood including actor Robert Davi – listen here
- The Daughter of the Dutch Dominatrix – lost to history and Dutch television!
- The Rick Amato Show Wins Best Talk Show at the San Diego Press Club Journalism Awards – listen here
If you missed any of these shows, we have provided you a direct link to the archived program on www.amatotalk.com You can always catch up with any of Rick’s shows or my shows there.
What’s ahead for 2010? Mid-term elections will be a major topic with lots of time provided for debates and forums. As more conservatives speak up and speak out, they’ll be heard on the airwaves too. You the listener will play a big part in what goes on the air. Let Rick and me know what you’d like to hear in 2010.