Allan Brauer Continues the California Democratic Party’s War on Women
As if the Bob Filner fiasco wasn’t enough, Sacramento County Democratic Party Communications Chair Allan Brauer gives us a little more insight into his party’s treatment of women.
Senator Ted Cruz’ senior communications adviser happens to be a lady; her name is Amanda Carpenter. She tweeted this:
- GOP beat gun control, changed Obama’s mind on Syria, is holding the line on amnesty. We can defund Obamacare, too!
To which Allan Brauer responded this way:
- @amandacarpenter May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.
This guy is a loon, right? Think again. He’s a “communications pro” who has a website called: “It Matters How You Say It“. Naturally, being a communications pro, his first response would be “Sorry. That was a visceral response and not how I feel. My apologies; it’s been deleted.” He had a different tack though — play the victim and double down on the vitriolic rhetoric:
- Busy blocking the tapeworms that have slithered out of hellspawn @amandacarpenter‘s asshole. How’s your day so far?
- I’m being attacked on Twitter for wishing one of Ted Cruz’s pubic lice to experience the pain her boss is inflicting on Americans.
- Yes, your party takes bread from the mouths of starving children and medicine from the sick, and I’m the problem. Got it.
Someone finally pointed out the error of his ways to him — Brauer eventually apologized to Carpenter on Twitter. The damage was done. SacDem Party Boss Kerri Asbury booted him.